Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring is Here!


So, I haven't posted in a REALLY long time. Life has been so crazy around here. Usually good crazy but crazy nevertheless.
Let me see if I can update those of you who live far away in a very fast; very efficient manner.
We got a puppy in October - named her Betty - she is now 8 months old.
Decorated and rearranged my piano/music room - it is now a room I am happy to spend time in.
Micah started taking violin - takes privately at home as well as in school orchestra.
I did a show in February - two shows in March and I am gearing up for two in May and a possible show in June.
I learned how to make spaghetti out of spaghetti squash - who knew that it was named that for a reason?? (I didn't haha)
I still watch my niece 5 days a week - she keeps me busy! :)
My son Elijah is in nursery school 3 mornings a week...I have seen him grow so much, especially in the last month!
Micah continues karate - he is almost to black belt status - crazy!
Silas and Micah both took chess club
Silas now is involved in Stages, childrens theater workshop - the class for beginners and it's safe to say he loves the stage.
It's a busy life and usually it's great...we have our bumps in the road but who doesn't?? Hope all is well with everyone!

1 comment:

  1. nice to get caught up after all this time...post another about ben! what is he chopped liver?? ;)

    ReplyDelete