Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bucket List

I think it's time for me to write a bucket-list. No, I'm not dying - well actually we all are dying in reality - but there isn't anything I'm not sharing here regarding my health. As far as I know I'm in good health and should be around for awhile! But, I think it doesn't hurt to make a list of things I'd like to accomplish before I can't do them anymore. Things like:
+ go to the Grand Canyon
+ go white water rafting
+ take a trip to Europe and see as many countries as I can
+ learn how to ski (ugg lol)
+ take the boys on a skiing trip

That's all I have so far - not a very good list I guess. I am NOT a dare-devil. I hate roller coasters; I would NEVER bungee jump or sky dive. In fact, the idea of white water rafting scares me a little. But that's my list so far...I'm sure i'll be adding some things to this list but in the meantime...any ideas out there for me????

1 comment:

  1. Skiing???!! All I can think about is our youth group ski trips in high school. You are very brave to put that on your bucket list. No way is it going on mine...

    ReplyDelete