
I know I've posted a blog about my friendships and how important they are to me but it definitly bears repeating. I have found myself over the past year astounded by how great my friends are. I've always known I had wonderful friends but it just has been proven to me again and again this past year as I have changed and my life has changed and everything, well, has changed!
My friends have been nothing but supportive of me through this process...encouraging me; telling me when I'm being a dumbass; helping me; working out with me; listening to my complaining about things, etc. etc. etc. and quite frankly gone above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to being a friend.
My friends are from all over...far away and around the corner; older than me and younger than me; with children/without children and yet they all have one thing in common....they are great great friends and I wouldn't trade them for all of the $$ in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment