Hello everybody! Welcome to my blog. This is going to be kind of a stream-of-thought blog on the trials and tribulations of raising 3 boys and working inside and outside of my home at the same time. Some of it might be funny, some disturbing, but mostly just what pops into my head (scary thought huh?).
I thought I might first touch upon my laziness. This is something I always have to push against, like trying to hold back the tide. I have always been lazy, about everything. I remember being in grade school, sharing a room with Liz and making her get up out of bed to turn off the light because she was 'closer' when her bed was all the way on the other side of the room! I was mean about it, quite frankly. (sorry liz). But, I feel like it tries to creep in on every aspect of my life. Got laundry to do? Put it off... Have to vaccuum? Wait until tomorrow... Oh well - what's a Mom to do? Do it eventually of course!
This week ends one of the most stressful springtimes of my life. Juggling 3 kids, 4 shows stretched over three months, 4 concert performances, 1 wedding and teaching private lessons has really made me reach my limitations in more ways than I care to share.
But - IT'S OVER!!!!!
(pictures and more interesting stories to follow....if you're lucky and I'm not too lazy to do it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment